Seeking a position as a 2D Artist.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Adobe Illustrator • Adobe Flash
• Adobe Photoshop • Autodesk Maya
• Adobe After Effects
Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Game & Interactive Development Art and Animation
Champlain College, Burlington, VT August 2005 – May 2009
• Graduated May 2009
• GPA 3.598
Concept Artist & Illustrator
Studio Cypher, Clear Creek, IN March 2011 – July 2011
• Created vector art assets for a FaceBook game due out in late July 2011.
• Worked in an isometric style.
Artist & Animator
Studio Pepwuper, Los Angeles, CA November 2010 –July 2011
• Created and animated vector art for the iPhone game Three Trees.
• Designed the iPhone icon for Three Trees.
• Made the iPhone achievement buttons for Megan and the Giant.
• Worked on new character designs and animations for Megan and the Giant.
Flash Animator & Graphic Design Intern
Skycore LLC, Allston, MA December 2010 – April 2011
• Created and animated Flash E-cards for mobile devices.
• Tested E-cards on various phones for quality.
• Implemented and edited sound on new and older cards.
Isakai Comic Publishing, Boston, MA August 2010
• Created a functioning UI and layout for an online comic template.
Illustrator and Designer
Six Red Marbles, Charlestown, MA February 2010 – August 201
• Created and designed characters, items, buttons, and environments.
• Worked on multiple projects at the same time.
• Made numerous Flash animations for in-game use.
• Projects can be viewed here: Six Red Marbles Games
Info Horizons Consulting, Regina, SK Canada November 2008 – July 2010
• Created and designed buttons, reflective text, and headings.
• Tailored the art style and process for each assignment’s specifications.
• Successfully communicated entirely through e-mail.
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE
Learning 2008 Conference, Orlando, FL October 26-29 2008
• Created a polished educational game within a three day time constraint.
• Presented it at the Masie Learning 2008 Conference.
• Developed the majority of art assets and UI for Teletrust.
• Project can be viewed here: Masie Learning Game
Meet Different Conference, Houston, TX February 2-5 2008
• Created two educational games within a three days time constraint.
• Presented both games at the Meeting Professionals International Conference.
• Produced art for Meet Different: Go Green.
• Assisted with conceptual development on Meet Different: A Social Sim.
• Project can be viewed here: Meet Different Games
Epoxy – Senior Team Project 2, Burlington, VT January 2009 – April 2009
• Created and colored game assets in Photoshop.
• Designed backgrounds.
Lead Artist and Animator
Shackled – Senior Team Project 1, Burlington, VT September 2008 – December 2008
• Designed and animated the UI, characters, environment, and animatic.
• Created the print material used to advertise the game.
Texture and Interface Artist
Melodeum – Game Production 2, Burlington, VT January 2008 – April 2008
• Modeled and textured various items.
• Designed the UI, and HUD displays.
Spice Trade – Game Production 1, Burlington, VT January 2007 – April 2007
• Designed art assets, UI, and story book scenes for a pirate based Flash game.
Champlain College, Burlington, VT August 2007 – May 2009
• Oversaw Spinner Place, an off-campus residential hall with over 200 students.
• Role model and leader for the residents.